It’s linkspam time again! This time around I have been reading a lot about gender and sexism in YA, but that is not all that is featured in this linkspam.
- Stacked Books has not one but two posts on gender and the YA NYT bestsellers list: part one and part two.
- Both Sarah Rees Brennan and Malinda Lo talk about sexism and self-promotion at The Toast.
- The ever wonderful Kayleigh imagines the life and career of Joan Green at The Book Lantern
- Also at The Book Lantern, K keeps on explaining cliches. My current favourite is Blissful Ignorance (as it’s something I am examining the consequences of in The Necromancer’s Daughter), but Dangerous Sexuality is also a good one. Actually, just go and read them all.
- My friend Sarah has a great post explaining her reasons for boycotting the Ender’s Game film.
Got anything you think I might like to read? Link it below in comments.